What steps should I follow to return a product?
1) Request an RMA number. This can be done by phone: 714-436-1206 or email: [email protected]
2) Once you receive your RMA then, ship your item(s) back to Dynalloy. Please pack your items in the box you received from Dynalloy or a similar box. Be sure to include all the accessories.
3) Once you've packed the box, write the RMA number clearly on the outside with a permanent marker. Then, ship it back to Dynalloy using UPS, FedEx, or First Class Mail. Our address is:
Dynalloy, Inc. 1562 Reynolds Ave, Irvine, CA 92614.
Dynalloy does not accept freight collect packages on returns.
4) Dynalloy will refund or replace your item(s). Depending on what you requested, we will refund you by check, credit your account, or replace your item. Please be aware that it can take as long as 30 days until you receive your check or replacement item.
5) A 15% restocking fee is applied when returns are due to customer error. If your return is due to Dynalloy error, we will not charge any restocking fee.
6) All Dynalloy purchases come with a 30-day money-back return policy, plus a 90-day Dynalloy warranty against any manufacturing defects. Defective items must be shipped prepaid. This warranty shall not apply to any item where defects have been caused by improper customer assembly, failure by customer to follow instructions, product modification, negligent or improper operation.
7) Published Pricing: Dynalloy makes every effort to keep pricing up to date, but published pricing and discounts are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors in our catalog or on the website. Photos are representative and product appearance may vary.
8) Please see a copy of Dynalloy Inc. terms and conditions for all sales by clicking here.
9) The warranty and return policy is only applicable in North America. Purchases outside North America are NOT supported because of high shipping expenses.